On our popular ‘Getting Started with Filming on DSLR’ workshop, we introduce the basics of film post-production that allows you to get up and running with editing the results of your new filming skills.
This course has been requested to address the concerns that many have surrounding the editing time and skill required to truly master moving footage. By the end of the day you will have the necessary skills to create a professional edit including colour grading, audio and titles.
CONFIDENCE WITH FILMING POST PRODUCTION WORKSHOP CONTENT:
• Understanding Video Codex and Colour Space
• The Final Cut Pro X interface
• Importing and Organising your Media Clip
• Editing your clips
• Editing and enhancing audio
• Working with multiple cameras and syncronising
• Colour grading and effects
• 3rd Party Plug ins – noise reduction and advanced colour grading
• Exporting to Da Vinci Resolve for free colour grading
• Exporting and Delivery