We truly believe that post-production plays an essential role in your overall style and that many aspiring professional photographers are very inconsistent in their approach to this element of their photography which can result in a very confused portfolio from a client’s perspective.
This half-day photography workshop will set out how important consistent techniques are for retouching lifestyle imagery and demonstrate the enormous benefits of employing an efficient workflow (one week after the last workshop Libby wrote to say “I’ve already saved a mammoth amount of time today editing a wedding”).
The workshop will reveal how we integrate several different software packages to produce a signature image and brand style.
PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP CONTENT:
- Filing Structure and Image Selection.
- Lightroom workflow and editing techniques.
- The essential Photoshop tools, skin retouching and batch editing.
- Colour toning and photoshop actions.
- Black & white imagery and the integration of Silver Efex
- Exporting and Proofing for suppliers and clients in print and screen resolution.